So I recently realized that I have a secret love. This is a love so secret that it was actually secret from myself until recent realization. In fact its so secret that I thought at one point it was actually hatred but now I think its love. Love for a girl named: my radio at work.

The way I stumbled upon this love was listening to the radio at work one normal day I think it was this past Tuesday. I had turned on the radio around ten that morning and decided to tune into a different station then my usual ones. I turned on 100.7. Within two hours of running around at work I had heard different sections of Lady Gag fests song Love Game FOUR different times!! WOW! Plus its already an inappropriate song for pretty much anyone to hear.

That is when I found out that I have a love for old rock and roll like def leopard, AC/DC, Ozzy Osborne, Metallica, the Beatles, queen, led zeppelin and basically the classic stuff. Of course I still need to do some research on the new found love and see if its really true but I'm pretty sure it is. An ideal day at work consist of me flipping through 101.1, 103.1, 103.5, 104.7 and taking some filthy car inside and out and spending endless hours detailing it without interruption. Turning it from a lump of dump into a sparkling beauty.

5 comments:

anytime you want to detail my car, you are welcome to. I will even play you some classic rock.

i like the new title. And that is respectable music. good on ya

I changed my ideal. It has to be an American made car. preferably a sports car.

That would be my American made sports car and I love it when you detail it. It is so unbelievable awesome when it shines and reflects everything. thanks!

I will only let you detail my car if you listen to 90.9 whilst doing it.

Post a Comment