So after school today I decided I would swing by Toys-R-Us to get a present for my nephew. On the way there I was excited from curiosity. It has been so long since I have been to this store. I feel a deep love for this place but can't remember it well due to the scarce visits as I child. I'm sure my parents avoided it purposefully because they knew we came back with either expensive new toys in the trunk or a screaming kid in the back seat. So as previously stated I was excited to bring back old memories. To my dismay upon arrival the doors were closed with shopping carts blocking the entrance from the inside. It was closed..
I also had to get some new garments on the way home but with my luck found that closed as well. Things have changed around here and I guess I'm still trying to catch up with the oddities of this new Utah valley.

0 comments:

Post a Comment