So I don't think very many people know but I got a little Honda xr 250 enduro bike. The reason no one sees me riding it around everywhere is because I don't have a license for it. Which really is not what is preventing me from riding it. I could ride it without getting pulled over but unfortuantly the registration for it is expired... So if a cop saw me they would have no hesitation to pull me over and give me a nice pricy ticket and possibly a record preventing me from going on a mission. Hopefully I will be able to take care of both of those problems this week and get ridding that thing! oh yeah and the blinkers struggle to do their job : ( ugh I just want to ride

2 comments:

just ride

those pricey tickets aren't worth it. But you'll be zipping around in no time. You increase the odds of a foreign mission if you don't have any traffic violations. And your record is looking great.

I think it's very manly of you to have worked and earned your own money for you bike. Good job. As you mom I will refrain from posting so much because I know what it does to your coolness

Post a Comment