This past year I have started playing soccer again after a year or two break after my sophmore year. My first season on the Champions club was pretty awesome I think we ended up taking second in the league. Then in the winter I played two seasons of futsal which is indoor soccer on a gym floor, our team didn't do to well in either of those seasons. Then I finished with a great ending game to a spring season this past monday. We won something like six to zero, the whole season wasn't like that at all though. Mostly we found ourselfes strugling with a lot of ties and loses in the season. Its pretty sad to think that I won't be able to leave work early three days a week to play such an awesome game. Mostly I'm just really going to miss the sport, I love playing soccer more than anything I think. I hope that I can play it until im at least 60.

5 comments:

CREED! I TRY TO COMMENT ON YOUR BLOG BUT IT HATES ME!

Nevermind.

I hope you play until you're 60, too. I could use some good soccer pictures of you playing with your investigators when you're on your mission. Congrats on getting the motorcycle legal.

My dads friend plays on a 65 and older baseball team so I bet there is a league out there somewhere for an old fogie like you!!

I told Creed he would have to play soccer when he got home from his mission so I could come and watch. He reminded me that moms don't come and watch those games. So I told him I could go as a line ref instead of a mom. He about threw up. So now I think having his mom come to watch isn't looking so bad after all.

Post a Comment