With all of my best friends leaving on missions soon and me getting a call pretty quick I have been thinking. Among other things oddly enough it has been making me think of Eragon the book series. I am a fan of these books and I know how geeky that seems but I do like them. In the book there is magic and spells of all sorts but the ultimate way to use magic is to know a persons or objects true name. The true names are not the name you go by like "Creed Stephens" there like a description of your deeper personality. I feel like this is how mission calls are and if you guess where someone is going then you know them and its almost like their true name. I wish I knew my true name right now..

3 comments:

I'm gonna guess Mexico City.

I refuse to call you Mexico City.

what's the thought behind your title. and yes the church is still true and if you're lost with your best friend leaving then just think how moms feel when their sons leave.

Post a Comment